With its off-white Sherpa collar and faded indigo wash, the Southbound Trucker Jacket by Wrangler is distinctly imbued with a '70s-inflected verve.
Our model is wearing a size AU 8 jacket. She is 177.8cm (5’10”) tall with a 88.9cm (35”) bust, a 62.2cm (24.5”) waist and 91.4cm (36”) hips.
- Length: 53.5cm (size AU 8)
- Regular fit; cropped
- Pure rigid cotton denim; non-stretch; Sherpa backing; opaque
- Deep indigo wash; fading
- Contrast Sherpa collar; off white
- Button-through front
- Twin buttoned flap pockets to chest; red branded patch to left
- Long sleeves; buttoned cuffs
- Side welt pockets
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Contrast tan top-stitching
- Branded brass-toned hardware
Material: Body: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Polyester
Cold machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Wrangler Southbound Trucker Jacket Worn Indigo HCQBJRB